[fancy_box title=”Terms & Conditions” bgcolor=”#3b8ed4″]
- All participating members are those with the AMO Sticker only. Locate the nearest AMO members through our directory at http://www.amoptom.org/for-optometrists/members-directory/. New members may not yet be listed in the directory but can join the campaign as long as they have the sticker.
- AMO members, who are interested to participate, must be a paid-up and active member only. Please collect your sticker at our registration counter (in goodie bag) on the World Sight Day 2014 seminar. Those who did attend the seminar but an active member (paid up for the year of 2014) and have yet to receive the sticker, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will post it to you as soon as possible.
- This FREE vision screening program is for the month of October 2014 only.
- A minimum of FREE visual acuity (V.A.) check, FREE refractive status (objective or subjective refraction) test and FREE fundus examination (either through Ophthalmoscopy or Fundus photograph) must be performed.
- A basic report of the customer/patient must be recorded including their V.A., refractive status (objective or subjective refraction) and funduscopy evaluation.
- AMO has the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.