Optometry Practice Management Seminar 2019
July 11, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmRM180 – RM480
As an Optometrist in private practice, we have been trained in the university to be a great primary eyecare provider. Our passion is to help people see clearly and to keep their eyes healthy.However, we are not taught how to start and manage a successful private practice. What are the secrets to success in this competitive environment? How do we choose a location to practice? How do we know how much is optimum rental, salary, cost of goods, cost of equipment? How to position our practice?
Therefore, AMO is bringing to you an advanced level on Optometry Practice Management. This seminar is for:
- Private Practice owners and managers
- Optometrists who plan to start their practice
Here you will learn from Craig McFarlane as he brings to you, his experience from consulting optometry practices from all over the world.
Director of Retail Management Education & Strategic Planning
Education & Professional Services
Essilor Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Mediterranean-CIS, Turkey, Russia & Africa
Craig has been a management consultant to over 3,750 optical stores and hospitals over the past 12 years with Essilor, and has worked in, and consulted to clients in many other professions including pharmacy, medical specialists, general retail, real estate and automotive industries.
What makes this seminar special?
- We will be focusing on private practice owners and managers who manage 1 to 3 practices, to maximise the impact of their limited resources.
- We are going way deeper into practical gems that you can apply to your practice immediately.
- You will be given homework 1 month before the seminar so that you can benchmark your practice against successful practices in the region.
- For those who hand in their homework, you will have access to more insights that is exclusive to you.
- Seats are limited as we aim to keep the optimum number of participants to maximise the learning.