Dear members of AMO,
[fancy_box title=”Continuing Professional Development Symposium 2014 in conjunction with AMO 30th AGM” bgcolor=”#3b8ed4″]
12.00pm : Registration
01.00pm : AMO 30th AGM
03.00pm : Tea break
03.30pm : Alcon Presentation Session I + (Prof Pauline Cho – Silicone Hydrogel updates/review)
04.30pm : Workshop + (Practice Management/Clinical/Instrumentation)
06.00pm : Summary
06.15pm : Alcon Fellowship Dinner + Lucky Draw/Award Presentation
08:30pm : End
08.30am : Alcon Presentation Session II + (Ophthalmology talk)
09.30am : Lecture/Presentation + (Dry Eyes)
10.00am : Tea Break
10:30am : Alcon Presentation Session III + (Prof Pauline Cho – Cosmetic Lens)
11.30am : Lecture/Presentation + (CL Solution updates)
12.30pm : Closing
01.00pm : Lunch
[note title=”Notes :”]
- First 25 Optometrists (AMO members), who bring along another Optometrist, will get a waiver in the RM340/pax symposium fee & free accommodation (twin sharing)*. E.g.: Whenever an AMO member register for the symposium, the symposium fee of RM340 will be waived. And if the member brings another Optometrist, a twin sharing room will be allocated Free-of-Charge. If the other Optometrist is not an AMO member, he/she has to pay RM340 for the symposium fee but the room is free (twin sharing with AMO member).
- All AMO Members that joined this symposium MUST pay a deposit of RM340 to Association Of Malaysian Optometrists (AMO) as a confirmed participation to the event. The deposit will be returned during the event.
- All non-AMO members MUST pay RM340 as the seminar registration fee.
- Registration can be made online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A0fXZeI_pbxFMB-qbP-R6NAZEu2MEpFLJfCAuHkexrg/viewform
- Payment/Deposit can be made via cash/cheque/bank-in to Association of Malaysian Optometrists and send it to 63G, Jalan Perdana 6/4, Pandan Perdana, 55300, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.